Saturday, June 20, 2009

Energy Healing

Energy healing is the safest, most gentle treatment to give yourself and your family and friends. If you don't know the techniques, it is worth reading some of the earlier entries on this page and visiting some of my other sites for more information (check my bookmarks on the left). Once you know a technique or two, you have a tool you can use for life.

I had been dealing with a bit of a kidney infection this past week (kundalini energy blockage, I think). I've been meditating quite a bit lately and teaching EFT, and I probably needed to drink more water, as I feel like my body is doing a lot of clearing and detoxing. Today when I felt a bit of pain, I went for another big glass of water and started my EFT tapping. I lay down for a short time and did Reiki on my kidneys and lower abdomen. Then I did some more EFT. I had a call with a friend scheduled (I have been taking her through daily meditations to help her with her healing) and I noticed that half and hour or so into the call the pain had dissipated. After we did our meditation together I was feeling wonderful, with no pain at all. Note that I did not take a single pain killer or other type of drug, I just used the energy of my body to heal.

If you are familiar with energy healing, this is all commonplace to you. If this all sounds strange or new to you, I suggest you keep an open mind and see what it can do for you. I have posted a link for some Reiki training below and will be adding more information very soon. I am also beginning an online EFT classes in just a couple weeks and I will post information on that here, too. If you want to know more about this NOW, feel free to contact me at my email address at diana@enlightenedgeek.com.

You will be amazed at what these gentle techniques can do for you. Not only can they help you heal yourself and others, they will put a new and fresh perspective on your life, one of love and joy, rather than fear and sadness. Join me in spreading the LIGHT around now. Your body, your mind and your spirit will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment