Friday, July 17, 2009

The Beginning Manifestor



Are you wondering about all this instant manifestation stuff? Have you heard the stories of great things happening to other people, but can't seem to get things going in your own life? Try starting out with something small which you have little or no emotional attachment to. Emotions can get in the way of things and they can help, too. If you start to worry about the thing you're trying to manifest, it's likely to take longer to come to you, so try something that really won't matter to much to you if you get it or not, like a parking space.

Oh boy I am good at manifesting parking spaces. I just ask for the best possible space a few minutes before arriving at the theater or store and there it is waiting for me.

In the past, when my sister was in the car with me we would have some heated discussions about parking....she saying I should go for the first spot I find and me saying I know my spot is waiting for me. Now after seeing it happen ten times or so she now keeps quiet when we pull into a parking lot. She doesn't much believe in the Law of Attraction but she has seen it work for me. Just this weekend we were going to an art festival and before I even knew we were at the event, which took place in a park, a street parking space right next to the event opened up right in front of us. I didn't even ask that time. Nice spot, too...in the shade.

Can you manifest parking spaces, too?

Remember David Schirmer of the movie, The Secret ? He started out by manifesting parking spaces, then moved on to getting checks in the mail and increasing his bank account.

If you can start with something small and do it consistently, you will convince yourself that you really can manifest things, that things don't just happen to you in life by accident. Then you can move on to bigger things. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment